Welcome to SOUL STUDIO LLC. SOUL STUDIO LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates www.soulstudio.world www.soulstudio.world (hereinafter referred to as “Service”).
i. SERVICE means the www.soulstudio.world website operated by SOUL STUDIO LLC.
ii. PERSONAL DATA means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
iii. USAGE DATA is data collected automatically either generated by the use of Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
iv. COOKIES are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device) when you visit our website We use these files to provide analytics, store your preferences, enable advertisements delivery etc.
vi. DATA PROCESSORS (OR SERVICE PROVIDERS) mean any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
vii. DATA SUBJECT is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
viii. THE USER is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of personal data.
3. Information Collection and Use: We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
4. Types of Collected Personal Data: While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that identifies, relates to, describes or is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly with you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- 0.1. Email address
- 0.2. First name and last name
- 0.3. Phone number
- 0.4. Address, Country, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- 0.5. Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
Usage Data- We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through any device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access Service with a device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Location Data We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, and to improve and customize our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your device settings.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- 0.1. Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- 0.2. Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- 0.3. Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- 0.4. Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to
While using our Service, we may also collect the following information including but not limited to sex, age, date of birth, place of birth, passport details, citizenship, registration at the place of residence and actual address, telephone number (work, mobile), details of documents on education, qualification, professional training, employment agreements, NDA agreements, information on bonuses and compensation, information on marital status, family members, social security(or other taxpayer identification) number, office location and other data.
Use of Data
SOUL STUDIO LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- 0.1. to provide and maintain our Service;
- 0.2. to notify you about changes to our Service;
- 0.3. to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- 0.4. to provide customer support;
- 0.5. to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- 0.6. to monitor the usage of our Service;
- 0.7. to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- 0.8. to fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it;
- 0.9. to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- 0.10. to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email instructions, etc.;
- 0.11. to provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events that we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- 0.12. in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- 0.13. for any other purpose with your consent.
We may share your Personal Data in the following situations:
- 1.1 With Service Providers: to monitor and analyse the use of our Service, for payment processing, to contact You.
- 1.2 For Business Transfers: In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another entity.
- 1.3 With Business Partners: to offer you with certain products, services and promotions.
- 1.4 With your consent: we may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of Data
Transfer of Data:
Security of Data:
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
9. Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR.
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.Incertain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- 0.1. the right to access, update, or delete the information we have on you;
- 0.2. the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- 0.3. the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
- 0.4. the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
- 0.5. the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
- 0.6. the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information;
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we may not able to provide Service without some necessary data. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- 0.1. users can visit our site anonymously;
- 0.4.users are able to change their personal information by emailing us at email@example.com.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals: We do Not Track signals and do not track plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track browser mechanism is in place. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA):
If you are a California resident, you are entitled to learn what data we collect about you, ask to delete your data, and not to sell (share) it. To exercise your data protection rights, you can make certain requests and ask us:
0.1. What personal information do we have about you? If you make this request, we will return to you:
- 0.0.1. The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
- 0.0.2. The categories of sources from which we collect your personal information.
- 0.0.3. The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information.
- 0.0.4. The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
0.2. To delete your personal information:If you make this request, we will delete the personal information we hold about you as of the date of your request from our records and direct any service providers to do the same. In some cases, deletion may be accomplished through de- identification of the information. If you choose to delete your personal information, you may not be able to use certain functions that require your personal information to operate.
0.3. We don’t sell or rent your personal information to any third parties for any purpose. We do not sell your personal information for monetary consideration. However, under some circumstances, a transfer of personal information to a third party, or within our family of companies, without monetary consideration may be considered a “Sale” under California law. You are the only owner of your Personal Data and can request disclosure or deletion at any time.
If you submit a request to stop selling your personal information, we will stop making such transfers.
Your data protection rights, described above, are covered by the CCPA, short for the California Consumer Privacy Act. To find out more, visit the official California Legislative Information website. The CCPA took effect on 01/01/2020.
12. Service Providers We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
13. Analytics: We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
14. CI/CD tools: We may use third-party Service Providers to automate the development process of our Service.
15. Advertising: We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of payment information.
19. Children’s Privacy Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18 (“Child” or “Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 18. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.